Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Adventures

Just added new pics to my blog. These are just a few places I've been this summer! Virginia has some of the most beautiful wineries, and I am lucky enough to live close enough to visit them often! Style activist and I stopped at Cross Keys Vineyards, which about 30 minutes south of Harrisonburg, Virginia. It is only 2 years old, but they have some award winning wines and the view is breathtaking!

Blue Mountain Brewery is in Afton Mountain, Virginia and they have some great pizzas, awesome beers, and local wines. The atmosphere is great, and it is fun when spent with some of your closest friends! Definitely worth making the trek down there!

This summer has been great, and there is definitely more to come! Keep following...

1 comment:

style activist// said...

Dear Fashionista Foodie,

I am one of your avid readers. I would love it if you brought more foodie adventures to the blogger world. You photos are also fabulous, by the way :)

Love,
style activist

XO.