Wednesday, July 14, 2010

To New Beginnings!

At the beginning of this summer, I set out to find some new restaurants that offer a more creative take on food. As a person who is practically obsessed with all things food related, I could not wait to get started. After some of researching out some local places near Philadelphia, style activist and I made our list and calendar of places we would like to frequent. We looked up tapas restaurants, diners, sushi, and many others. The goal was to choose places that we wouldn't normally have the chance to go to. I want to use this blog to take you around these restaurants with me so you can experience these flavors with me as well! I may add in some shopping adventures as since they have become the highlight of my summer. I like to buy a new dress or outfit for each new restaurant I visit. I also enjoy cooking and will often give new recipes or new flavors that taste well together! I am excited to get started!

No comments: