Sunday, August 1, 2010

Culinary Genius

Hello, Readers. It has been too long since my last blog, but I have some exciting things to share. My sister has recently gotten engaged, and I am the maid of honor! I am looking forward to planning the wedding with her. Tomorrow I will be baking all day, experimenting different cakes and cupcakes to use for her wedding! I am also teaming up with Erika to make the jewelry for the bridesmaids! It's gonna be a busy year.

As summer is wrapping up, I find myself trying to fit in all of the many restaurants I have been dying to try since the start of summer. I set out to find unique and creative menus. One being my all-time favorite, Honey in Doylestown, PA. The chef is self taught and cooks with local and fresh ingredients. Each dish brings a surprise to your palette, in which I have so delicately labeled a FOODGASM!

Fortunately, I have been lucky enough to savor the expertise of Chef Jose Garces at Amada in Philadelphia. He is one of six to hold the title of Iron Chef America. However, as I write this my mouth is watering because I wait in anticipation for my visit to Chifa next Sunday!

Keep following for my review on this restaurant!

No comments: