Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inspiration

Lately I have been inspired by so many things. First of all, I have had many new followers on Twitter who have experienced an amazing transformation from the BeachBody workouts. I, too, have experienced the life-changing results. If you are thinking about whether or not this workout is for you, let me assure you, it is! Not only does it offer you some great workouts, but it teaches you how to live a healthy lifestyle.

Being the foodie that I am, it was a fun experiment to learn how to cook the things that I love, but make them healthier. I learned so many different cooking techniques and did a lot of research on what foods are beneficial to me. I also changed my palette. I cannot lie and say that I don't crave fattening foods every once in a while, but I can tell you with honesty that I crave vegetables and fruit and my body craves nutrients. I eat vegetables I have never eaten before and am no longer afraid of trying new foods.

You have to train your body to get in shape and you also have to train your taste buds and mind to love vegetables and fruits and lean meats.

It gets me frustrated when people say, "I am eating healthy, but I'm not losing weight. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong." The fact is, you do not want it bad enough. I was talking to a friend and she said "I just don't think I want it bad enough". She was exactly right. If you want to lose weight and you want to change bad enough, you will research and do what it takes to change.

Get inspired! I was sick of watching people around me lose weight and feel great and I was not gaining anything from my workouts. So I made a change, and I will never go back!

1 comment:

Style Activist said...

Go Insanity! It's kicking my butt! Love you, miss you!

XOXO.