Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Erika and Meg's Excellent Adventure

It has been way too long since my last post. My internet went out and then Thanksgiving kept me busy cooking and enjoying time with my family!! However, I am back and am so excited to tell you all about a road trip I am taking with Erika , who happens to be my best friend. :) You can follow us on our adventure!

I honestly cannot tell you how excited I am about this!! One day from tomorrow, it will be exactly 17 days until we leave! There is no one that I would enjoy this road trip with more than Erika. She and I share a love of fashion, unique food finds, and meeting interesting people along the way! I actually feel like Britney Spears in crossroads, except for the whole going out to LA to pursue my dreams thing!


I am going to need your help though! We are in search of delicious food and cute little boutiques on a low budget. We want to be able to enjoy an amazing road trip, eat great food, and find cute shopping boutiques on a college student's budget. If you could recommend any places to stop and eat that has delicious food and a great atmosphere to meet new people, PLEASE let us know!!

We plan on stopping at some suggestions featured on Diner's, Drive-ins and Dives! I absolutely love this show and this is the perfect opportunity to frequent some of his spotlights!! It is also perfect because these places will fit in our budget. 

Check out Erika's post "Erika and Meg's Excellent Adventure" to see what she has to say about this road trip!! She is a passionate fashion blogger and very talented. I am truly blessed to call her my best friends and cannot wait to share tons of laughs, heart to hearts, delicious food, and fashion finds with her. I am also so excited to share this with you all!!! 

Ready to Hit the Open Road!!!!


Oh, this also means white, sandy beaches, sunshine, warmer  weather, and a tan!

We are also trying to put together some healthy snacks for the road! If you guys have a good granola recipe or protein bar recipe you would like to share, I would love that!! Or if you have any ideas of how to keep it healthy on the road, your suggestions would be great!!!

Thanks, readers! I look forward to sharing this adventure with you guys!

Savor Each Moment,

Meghan Rae

2 comments:

the midnight bloom said...

im sooo excited for you!!!


roadtrips are fantastic!!!


xx

www.themidnightbloom.blogspot.com

Meghan Rae said...

Ahhh!!! Thank you!! I am beyond excited. I have no words!!

Hope you follow us on our trip!!!

P.s. Your blog is adorable!