Monday, November 8, 2010

In My Dreams


Today I was thinking, thank God thinking about food doesn't count as calories! Literally, if I absorbed calories from the foods I thought about, I would probably weigh 600 pounds. All I think about is the next meal I get to cook or the dessert that I can't have. Not to mention all of the food blogs I follow that post mouth-watering pictures of food that I only dream of devouring.

It does not help that the second I walk in to my house from work, I immediately turn on the food network. I love cooking dinner while watching others cook dinner! Here are just a few things that I can only dream about...

Chocolate Banana Gingerbread
Eggless Banana Cake via ForkSpoonKnife

Hazelnut Chocolate Cupcakes

Hot Chocolate

Pumpkin Pancakes

 Ok...so I have quite the sweet tooth! Enjoy :)

The Fashionista Foodie

No comments: