Thursday, December 16, 2010

National Cupcake Day

This post is a day late since National Cupcake Day was yesterday, but don't worry, I did celebrate.


I had cupcakes on every spare surface in my kitchen!!! Let me just tell you, it was a Cupcake Dream!!! I spent every bit of free time I had this week preparing for the different cupcake events and orders that I had!

I made Peppermint Bark, Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Buttercream, Death by Chocolate, Vanilla with Vanilla Buttercream, Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Buttercream, and Gingerbread with Ginger-Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting! I made mini, regular, and giant cupcakes!!

Unfortunately the snow is falling and the Christmas party that many of these cupcakes were for was cancelled. The one day that I need the weather to cooperate and it snows. :(

On a lighter note, Erika are leaving tomorrow for Richmond!! Woohoo!! Erika and Meghan's Excellent Adventure has finally arrived. I was planning on coming home and packing, but my party has been cancelled and I am snug on the couch sitting by the fire! This week has been exhausting. Secretly, I am waiting for Erika to get here so she can help me pick out my outfits. Everyone needs a personal stylist and I have no doubt that Erika will be very successful one day!!

So, tonight, I will open a bottle of wine, pack and enjoy her company in anticipation for this adventure that I have been excited about since we planned it!!

Follow me and Erika on our road trip to warmer climates, palm trees, and tropical drinks (aka jumbo margaritas)!


Enjoy!

Meghan Rae

No comments: